My newest project is the port of a game, known all over the world. Most people will be familiar with the version shipped with NOKIA phones. I’ll give you a hint: You’re slithering across the screen… Yes it’s the infamous game SNAKE!
Vivaldi is currently my favourite browser. Since it’s still in beta, there are quite a few things that aren’t working. Among those things is Netflix. Since Netflix is quite well known to only support some browsers and be picky about user-agents and so on, that wasn’t really surprising. Still it’s quite the pain in the a** to not be able to use Netflix with Vivaldi.
There were sporadic mentions of people getting Vivaldi to work with Netflix, but nobody mentioned how exactly that was managed. Because of this I tried my luck on my own and searched for a solution. Affter a few tries I got it working with the configuration explained in this tutorial. Continue reading Vivaldi and Netflix [Tutorial]